Friday, June 13, 2008

Last day of 7th grade - posted by Mallory

On my last day of school, there were so many memories and so many friends to say goodbye to. I had such a great year with my international buddies!!


Sarah and I sang, danced, and prepared ourselves for the spectacle.


Jenny, Lara, Jeanne, Martine, Sarah, Melanie, and me enjoying the cool breeze of summer!
Even though it was late, Jeanne, Sarah, and I kept our groove going for the festivities.


Jordan and Torgrim still rockin' and ready for the party!


Shane was a bit overwelmed with all of older students running around signing each other's yearbooks, but the tennis court polls were very tempting!


My class was made up of many kids from all over the world! But somehow, we all found a way to communicate!

After the show, we all ran around laughing and sitting by the pool. By then, we were hyper!


My first year in France has been incredible! I will never forget my amazing friends, my hilarious grade, and my first experience at IBS!!!!